Word of mouth is always a great way to find new things to do when traveling, but apps don’t require a phone call or for you to remember what someone suggested two weeks ago! If you feel like you’re always looking for something to do around Arizona these apps can help you out!
10 Apps That Help You Find Things to Do in Arizona
- Google Maps – good old Google Maps! Not only does it tell you how to get where you want to go, but you can also search “things to do” in an area and it can help you find something you may not have seen before.
- Trip Advisor – always a go-to for me, TripAdvisor is a great place to start when looking for things to do in any city in Arizona.
- Eventbrite – I forget to search Eventbrite but it really is a great resource for local events. Lots of free things to do as well.
- GetOut Pass – for a yearly fee you get access to tons of things to do and not just in Phoenix. Whenever we have a free afternoon we look at our GetOut Pass app to see what might be available. Use code AWAKEN for the best deal (it will be more than the deal that’s automatically filled).
- Pogo Pass – another really great option that has a yearly fee for a TON of really great things to do. Sports games, the zoo, skating… Use our link or code arizonatravelideas to get 50% off!
- Facebook – if you go to https://www.facebook.com/events/ there’s a “Discover Events” section where you can see events in your area, events your friends are interested, and more.
- AllTrails – if you’re looking for a new trail to hike, AllTrails is a great app to have on hand.
- Roadside America – if you’re like me and can’t pass up a good roadside attraction, this app is totally worth the small fee! I’ve done almost everything in Arizona and love it when traveling as well.
- Gametime – I love Gametime to grab last-minute concert or event tickets for a great price.
- Groupon – Groupon is another place to get great deals on things to do around Arizona. Plus, if you have an account, you’ll get discounts throughout the year making them an even better deal. I like to buy when something great pops up and save them for a slow week.
Of course, you can always check here as we build this site up. Who knows, maybe someday we’ll have our own app. Have fun exploring Arizona!